(PS2) Oretachi Geesen Zoku : Akumajou Dracula
Name : Oretachi Geesen Zoku : Akumajou Dracula
Publisher : Hamster
Release : 25 May 2006
Genre : Action, Platform
Case : good
Manual : very good
Disc(s) : good (1x) some tiny scratches
Other : soundtrack, promo video, mini guidebook, collecting card
The Oretachi is a series of old arcade ports for PS2, published by Hamster in 2006.
Known in the West as “Haunted Castle”, it’s a platform game in the Castlevania series, starring Simon Belmont and his journey to rescue his wife Serena; as usual the player starts with a normal whip which can be upgraded and some sub-weapons that uses hearts found by breaking particular objects or defeating some enemies.
Every game from this series comes with :
– PS2 CD with emulated game and labeled as a 100 yen Japanese coin
– mini DVD with promotional trailers and a “masterplay” video
– mini CD with original soundtrack and arranged versions
– instructions booklet with information about the original arcade card
– official mini strategy guide book
– replica display card
– collecting card reproducing the original arcade flyer
It was released only in Japan.